Please note that in addition to other provisions of our cancellation policy, deposits
are not refundable
- Registration Fee: To participate in a Cycle Canada event each rider pays a
non-refundable registration and processing fee of $150.
That fee covers advance trip preparation material provided to a rider by Cycle Canada,
which is registered with the Travel Industry Council of Ontario.
- Deposit: Deposits are not refundable or transferrable to another person.
- Cancellations must be made in writing and must come from the participant or a person
legally entitled to act on the participant's behalf.
- Payment in full is due 45 days before the start of a trip.
We accept Canadian dollar cheques up to 45 days before an event starts.
Late payments must be by money order or credit card.
Payments by credit card are in Canadian funds.
If payment of final fees is not received by 45 days before the start of an event, a 2% late charge may be assessed.
- For cancellations more than 45 days before the start date of an event, an administration fee will be assessed. A portion of a deposit may be transferable to an event in the following year at the sole discretion of Cycle Canada.
- Cycle Canada may cancel a registration if final payment is not received by a due date. In such case the cancellation policy applies
Cycle Canada recommends that participants investigate and obtain travel, cancellation, medical and personal property insurance in connection with their tour.
Cycle Canada does not offer or sell travel insurance.
Please read our policies here: Cycle Canada Policies
In addition to our recommendationt that you obtain various insurance in connection with this tour, we recommend that you not make travel arrangement bookings associated with this tour before we have confirmed your registration.